Thursday, May 7, 2015

He Understands Misunderstandings

 

    One of the most complicated and embarrassing type of problems are misunderstandings. They are the worst.
    It's when people think you did something that you didn't, or when they mistake you for something else. It can make you look really, really, really bad, and the embarrassment can last a long time. Often, when I get caught up in a misunderstanding, I get a feeling of helplessness--a feeling that no one understands me, and there's nothing I can do about it, that I'll always be condemned.
    But that's not true. God understands us in every situation. He knows our hearts, what our intentions are. He has also personally experienced misunderstandings when He walked the earth as Jesus of Nazareth. People misunderstood what He said, what He taught, and who He is, and they hated Him because of it.
    God understands the aching that comes from misunderstanding--He really understands, and He wants to comfort us. I've found that this gives great peace--don't you agree? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment