Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Great Gentleman


"The Holy Spirit is a great gentleman. He will not push us to go deeper when we're not ready. He patiently waits to be desired."
~Susan Rohrer

    So true. God won't force Himself onto us. He patiently waits for us to turn to Him--and sometimes, that takes a very long time. God's grace and patience are so amazing.
    Sometimes in the back of my mind I think that God is getting impatient with me or upset for my slowness when I just don't get it. I'm so thankful for quotes like this, telling of God's loving patience. It's one of those things you hear right when you need it. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is great Catherine and so true. I love those times when you hear a quote or verse when you really need it and you just think it's a God moment you know? :):)

    ReplyDelete