Thursday, October 22, 2015

Why Do You Write?


    In school, as I was walking down a hallway, I saw a poster of sorts put up. On it, there were a number of index cards with writing on it.
    Each card had a sentence on it, someone's reason to write. There was a plethora of statements: To show the world my thoughts. To express my soul. To go into another world. Because I'll fail English class if I don't.
    Every writer has reasons for writing. For one, we just love to! Writing is fun! And we like the characters we write, enjoy going into a world we imagined, adore creating something as intricate and awesome as a story . . .
    When the well of inspiration has run dry, remembering your reason to write can really give you encouragement to keep writing.
    Why do you write?

No comments:

Post a Comment