Sunday, June 25, 2017

Goodbye, Blog World!

    Hello, blog world. Again, I apologize for the absence of posts last week. Schedules gone wrong and a few other things have made getting posts done too difficult.
    In fact, it's made working on this blog a little impossible. So unfortunately, it looks like it's time for me to stop posting every week and move on. An age doesn't last forever.
    So blog world, thank you so much for visiting and reading these posts. It's meant very much to me personally, and I hope these reflections have been pleasant and relatable for you as well. I also hope that we'll all continue to walk in joy with the Lord, and see His loving-kindness everywhere we go and in everything we do.
    Again, thank you for everything, blog world. May you have a blessed day and life!
    Sincerely, Writer Redeemed

No comments:

Post a Comment