Thursday, March 3, 2016

Take The Picture Before The Flowers Turn Into Leaves!

 

    These two pictures are instances which have taught me a lesson. The tree on the left is one that's growing in my backyard--a peach tree that's been recently planted. The photo next to it is of a tree that's at my school. Both had been blooming just a little while ago. The peach tree had been budding with elegant, cup-like, magenta flowers. And the tree at school had looked like a bouquet of tiny, sweet-smelling, white blossoms. They were beautiful pieces of nature to behold, and the thought to take pictures of them for this blog came to mind. But I never got around to it because I guess my camera was low on battery and I was too busy (lazy) to recharge it.
    Not much time passed, but apparently it was enough because I found myself looking at trees with no flowers, but leaves all over them. The leaves are nice, healthy shades of green, but the breathtaking blossoms are gone, and I lightly scolded myself for not taking pictures while I could.
    Stupid procrastination. Oh well. At least a lesson came out of this: take the picture quickly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment