Monday, November 24, 2014

Um . . . hello!

    Hello, blog world! I am a human being.
    Yeah. Just wanna get that out there. :)
    Most people just call me Catherine. I'm a writer, a reader, a teenager, but most importantly I am a child and servant and lover of God. A Christian. A redeemed writer who's been forgiven of every mistake she's ever made (which is a lot, by the way).
    Another thing to know about me is that I love writing Christian fiction--the genres I write are called speculative fiction. That's the out of the ordinary fun stuff like superheroes, time travel, science fiction, fantasy, steampunk, alternate universes. That type of thing. I haven't been published yet, but it's my dream to be, and I'm going to work hard to get to that goal. In addition, I also love chocolate, puppies, cats, and working at my school's library.
    I'm glad to meet you, blogging world! I look forward to offering you my opinions on books, inspiration with Bible verses and quotes, muses on things in life, and other random stuff.
    Until later then! Sincerely, Writer Redeemed

No comments:

Post a Comment